Ink stain – MILK:
- If your clothes have ink stain, make sure you soak your clothes overnight in milk and add little vinegar to it.
Red wine stain- WHITE WINE:
- Red wine stain can be removed by applying some white wine on the stain and gently rubbing it.
Grease stain- SODA:
If there is a grease stain on your clothes, make sure you put some soda, keep it for 10-15 mins, and wash it. The stain will be gone.
Deodorant stain – DENIM JEANS:
- Rub the stain with a jeans material, and you will be surprised to see the deodorant stain disappear.
Oil stain – WHITE DRINK:
- Oil stain will be removed with white wine as you apply some white wine on the stain and keep it for 5-10 mins and wash it gently with some warm water.
Coffee stain – BAKING SODA:
- Coffee stain can be removed with baking soda, sprinkle some baking soda on the coffee stain and leave it for 5-10 mins and wash it gently.
Lipstick stain – BABY WIPES:
- Take a baby wipe and rub it gently over the stain for 5 mins and wash it with some warm water the lipstick stain will disappear.
Makeup stain- SHAVING CREAM:
- If the makeup stain is on your clothes, do not worry, take some shaving cream, apply it over the stain, leave it for 5 mins, and wash it gently by rubbing the shaving cream on the stain.
Bloodstain- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE:
- Bloodstain can be easily removed by spraying hydrogen peroxide on the stain and washing it with cold water.
Sweat stain- LEMON JUICE:
- Soak your clothes with some lemon juice and rub it gently in a while and then wash it.