Baking Soda and Honey:
Removing Makeup is very big task, natural remedies are always good for your skin.
- Take a cotton ball or a cotton pad, put some drops of honey in it and dip the cotton pad in some baking soda and slowly rub over your face to remove the makeup gently.
- Once the makeup is removed make sure wipe your face with cotton pad dipped with some lukewarm water instead of using face wash to remove the honey completely from your face.The Touch of honey repairs your skin cells & gives a additional glow.
Coconut oil makes magic on your skin. It works as a natural moisturizer for your skin specially during winter.
- Take a cotton ball or cotton pad dip it in coconut oil and rub over your face to remove off your makeup easily.
It a common ingredient used in most of the face washes, Cucumber serves to be the best juice to remove makeup from oily skin.
- Mash some cucumber pieces blend it and add some olive oil to it to make a paste.
- Apply the paste gently using your hand and wash it with some lukewarm water to remove off your makeup easily.
Milk is one of the beautiful ingredients to nourish and smoothen your skin. A milk bath is known to be the best therapy to repairs skin cells and gain an extra glow on your skin.
- Take milk in a bowl. Add some spoon of almond oil and rub it over your face with some cotton pads, leave it for 5 mins and then rinse your face with some lukewarm water to remove off your makeup easily.
Warm Water Steam:
Warm water Steam works similar to cleanser, and steam is the natural way to remove makeup.
- Take a simple bowl put hot water in it and add some oil, cover your face with a towel and steam your face.
- The hot steam will slowly clear makeup and help your skin to glow.